We care: skilled nursing that keeps the person in focus.
Genuine care means skill with a personal touch, and our health center delivers. And with our skilled nursing part of our on-campus continuum of care, the experience of independent living residents moving to long-term care is a simple move next door: They’re part of The Waterford community.
Skilled nursing includes:
- On-site physicians specializing in internal medicine/gerontology, podiatry, dentistry, optometry, neurology
- 24-hour oversight and care from registered nurses, licensed practical nurses
and certified nursing assistants
- Social support services and chaplaincy services
- Medicare-approved rehabilitative care, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
- FitSix® integrated wellness program
- Access to all The Waterford community amenities, including game room,
art studio, and events and activities
Find out more about senior long-term care in
Juno Beach, Florida.
Ask a question or arrange a private consultation when you Contact Us.