Our rehabilitation services are ready with the expertise and optimism to help you recover from a planned surgery, an unforeseen accident or major illness. Our number one goal is to get you back to your life — healthy and ready to take on your next challenge.
The resources and care at our senior rehabilitation center in Juno Beach, Florida, are unrivaled. Specialized therapies target your specific needs, and our experienced team members care for the whole person — body and spirit. With the characteristic quality you expect from The Waterford and the general beauty of Palm Beach County, we offer an exceptional experience for short-term rehabilitation.
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Registered physicians, nurses and nurse practitioner services available on-site
- Social worker and dietitian available on-site
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Salon and barber services
- Primarily private rooms
- Arts and crafts room
- Family visiting spaces
- Secured courtyard
- Fitness room
- Flat screen TV in every suite
US News and World Report Names The Waterford Best in Short-Term Rehabilitation
Complete the contact form on this page to find out more about our senior rehabilitation center in Juno Beach, Florida.
Each person receives an individualized treatment plan, based on rehabilitation needs, physician orders and therapist recommendations. We’ll provide the most appropriate services as recommended by your therapy team after admission.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy focuses on helping people improve their ability to perform daily tasks by modifying the physical environment and using adaptive techniques and equipment to increase independence. Learn more about the differences between occupational therapy and physical therapy.
Prior to your discharge, a plan will be developed that determines any equipment needs and in-home services you may require.